Great for entertaining, these five recipes are easy to make and help you keep on track with your goals. Some are so easy I consider them "non recipes", but it's worth the reminder!
1. Tomato rounds
- Sliced tomatoes, topped up with sliced mozzarella and smashed avo. Season with salt, pepper and basil.
2. Sardines dip
- Tinned sardines in brine, drained. Blend with a spoon of sour cream. Scoop with cut up veggies or serve as a dressing over steamed veggies.
3. Rosted chickpeas
- Drain a tin of chickpeas, pat dry with a tea towel and remove any loose skin. Coat with olive oil and seasoning and whack it in the oven for about 30 minutes. Store in an air tight container.
4. Cucumber and smoked salmon stack
- Cut rounds of cucumber. Mix smoked salmon with sour cream, chopped up onions and capers. Spoon mixture over cucumber.
5. Schmancy platter
- Cut up cheeses, olives in brine, baby octopus, charred capsicum, strawberries, melons, dry roasted nuts, cut up veggies and anchovies.