Thanks so much for Molly, for sharing her recipe. It goes like this...
"Here’s a simple recipe I made for breakfast the other day, but could really be any meal you wanted it to be. I guess it’s a “vegetable stir fry”? Could be done with any veggies lying around the house as that’s what I did. I’ll give the vegetables I happened to use in this recipe.
Veggie stir fry
1. Chop the broccoli, snow peas, broccolini, and spring onion.
2. Grate the carrot.
3. Add all the vegetables to the frying pan and add a little drizzle of olive oil. Cook for two minutes.
4. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, and turmeric, along with a splash of water to prevent the powders from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Give it a good stir and cook until the little bit of water is mostly boiled off.
5. Crack the egg into the pan and stir it around the veggies. Once the egg is cooked (about 1 min), remove from heat and put into a bowl for serving.
6. Add salt and pepper, as well as chilli flakes if desired
It’s a bit of a weird recipe and doesn’t look fantastic but it is absolutely delicious and a great way to get in your vegetables!!"
I agree! More often than not our dishes don't look amazing, but who cares, when they are packed full of nutrients and taste delicious? My only addition to this, is if using the eggs as the sole source of protein, I would add another one or two. ;)